1 November 2015

See Ya September AND OCTOBER!


September is finished, so is October! TIme is absolutely flying by at the minute, I have so much going on that weeks are passing by without even noticing. Honestly, time is going by so far I can't keep up. Things are going pretty awesome though, and I'm planning to start up regular posts again really soon!

September

In September I finally learnt to crochet! I did my first granny square, I made Eva a hat and made snowflakes too. I started knitting hats for christmas gifts. I made bunting my mu number one little man, Rory. It was misty, and rainy, and cold. Dixons work had a party at an awesome new place in town. I had a night sky bath, thanks to lush. And planned a load for my Etsy Made Local stall.
October


 

October was awesome. I spent a ton of time in my sewing room but outside of that I tried to enjoy Autumn as much as possible. I cut about 5 inches off my hair! I made mittens from an old cardigan! We went to the Yorkshire Sculpture Park and it was beautiful. I drank so much coffee. And finally, I made myself a tartan laptop bag, which a whole load of fancy new techniques. I spent a day at a care home helping them paint.
________________________________

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving your thoughts. I love to hear what you all think and I do read every single one soooo if you have a question, feel free to ask!

chloe x

Lifestyle Blog // Nature, DIY, Coffee // By The Lock Lifestyle Blog // Nature, DIY and Coffee // By The Lock