2 October 2015

Etsy Made Local Prep


I was lucky to snag a stall at the Etsy Made Local Fair over here in Leeds and I am hard at work preparing for it. Its SO exciting. At the minute 2,800 people have said they're going on the facebook event.... which is pretty insane. I heard once for facebook events you should assume only half the people will show up... if thats right ONE THOUSAND EIGHT HUNDRED PEOPLE will show up. 

So I am making as awesome stuff as I can before that December 6th, which includes some new things too! Scrunchies, fabric pocket mirrors and key-fob-wristlet things (which I really love!). I am using some incredible fabrics and cannot wait for the fair. If you are anywhere near Leeds, you should make the trip over! 

______________________________

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving your thoughts. I love to hear what you all think and I do read every single one soooo if you have a question, feel free to ask!

chloe x

Lifestyle Blog // Nature, DIY, Coffee // By The Lock Lifestyle Blog // Nature, DIY and Coffee // By The Lock