12 March 2015

Searching for signs of Spring.

Every year, around this time, when it starts to get a little bit warmer I go to the woods every chance I get in the hope of it being full of snowdrops and bluebells. I've done it 3 unsuccessful times already this year... but this weekend I was sure I'd be the day. Some flowers are starting to show on the streets but in the woods? NOTHING. Well, a few green bits poking through and the birds are definitely letting us know its Spring. But other than that, it's definitely still pretty bare. As much as I love the Autumnal look, I'm over it for this year. Come on Spring! I want to press some flowers.

_____________________


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving your thoughts. I love to hear what you all think and I do read every single one soooo if you have a question, feel free to ask!

chloe x

Lifestyle Blog // Nature, DIY, Coffee // By The Lock Lifestyle Blog // Nature, DIY and Coffee // By The Lock