15 March 2015

365 Photo Project // Day 67 - 72

Day 67// On a work trip to Edinburgh for a couple of days. I stayed on a pretty nice street!
 Day 68// I never get to see Edinburgh when I'm here for work, so I left the hotel early and had breakfast under the castle.
 Day 69// Final day in my Edinburgh hotel and a full day of training. The smile is for the prospect of getting home.
Day 70// We've had these chillies for a while and I finally cracked them open, they smell unbelievable and were super tasty in a pasta sauce.
 Day 71// Friday, and one of my favourite beers. 
 Day 72// Playing around with natural dyes! I learnt so much doing this. Tie-dyeing is so much fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving your thoughts. I love to hear what you all think and I do read every single one soooo if you have a question, feel free to ask!

chloe x

Lifestyle Blog // Nature, DIY, Coffee // By The Lock Lifestyle Blog // Nature, DIY and Coffee // By The Lock