12 December 2014

Christmas Wish List.



Usually when Christmas comes around there is nothing I want, and my family will get annoyed that I have nothing to suggest to them, this year is totally different! There is tonnes of stuff I really want, of course I don't need half of it, but it'd be nice to have. This year I'm hoping for books, mostly. What about you? Here are a few other things I wouldn't mind finding under the tree:

1// Vanillary - I loovvve this perfume, it isn't too sweet like a lot of vanilla scents. And of course its vegan, which is pretty difficult with perfumes! (from Lush2// Saint Jude Medallion - I've loved this necklace for a while, I love everything by Datter, actually. (from Datter) 3// Frankstein - I'm a sucker for a book with a good cover, even if I have already read it, I'd definitely read it again. (from Waterstones) 4// Mountain Tote - I love that this tote has real (non fabric) handles! The mountains are beautiful and it's black, my favourite colour. (from Nelly & Mary) 5// Enid Brooch - Ghost World is perfect and I love this brooch so much! I wish I was Enid (with green hair). (from Kate Rowland) 6// Star of the Slumber Party - I have hardly any socks at all, I don't wear them often but I really want these constellation ones! (from Modcloth7// Nordic Knits -  I've gotten into knitting a lot recently, and really really love nordic style patterns. Desperate to give them a try. (from the Book People8// Curly Maple plugs - My current plugs are getting a little tired and I really fancy some lighter coloured one next. (from Omerica Organics)

___________________

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving your thoughts. I love to hear what you all think and I do read every single one soooo if you have a question, feel free to ask!

chloe x

Lifestyle Blog // Nature, DIY, Coffee // By The Lock Lifestyle Blog // Nature, DIY and Coffee // By The Lock