4 December 2014

River Wear & Roker Beach on Film

These photos are from a while ago but they basically sum up my ideal day. A long walk, lots of dogs and the beach! These photos are from when we took Eva on the train up to Dixon parents in Sunderland. His parents live pretty super close to the River Wear and you can walk right up it to the coast. It was super misty and rainy, but warm. The pups spent a lot of time cooling off in the water. Eva absolutely despises being wet but she was always the first one in and the swam the furthest out... I think she might have been trying to impress her uncles. I was pretty proud of her. I wish Leeds had a beach.


Camera: Olympus XA2 // Film: Expired 2004, ISO 200.
_______________________

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving your thoughts. I love to hear what you all think and I do read every single one soooo if you have a question, feel free to ask!

chloe x

Lifestyle Blog // Nature, DIY, Coffee // By The Lock Lifestyle Blog // Nature, DIY and Coffee // By The Lock