5 July 2014

Yellow Fever Pt. 1.


Today, the Tour de France le Grand Départ starts in Leeds, my city, and I could not be more excited. The Tour de France is the only sporting event that I really look forward to every single year. And this year it is starting right here! It is (probably) a once in a lifetime experience. Seeing the whole city embrace it is amazing, this place is decorated in yellow (with a few polkas dots); every shop window, every street, everywhere you look. And its only here for a few hours! After that its off to Harrogate, York and Sheffield; then it leaves Yorkshire and on July 8th it hits France. I'll be sad to see it leave. But glad the world will get the chance to see how amazing Leeds is.

Today, I will be up early and into town to hopefully get a good spot near the start. They're expecting 45, 000 people to be there.... Being the shortest person on the planet its pretty important that I get there super early. It is going to be busy, it is already busy, so I can't imagine what it will be like.... 

___________________

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving your thoughts. I love to hear what you all think and I do read every single one soooo if you have a question, feel free to ask!

chloe x

Lifestyle Blog // Nature, DIY, Coffee // By The Lock Lifestyle Blog // Nature, DIY and Coffee // By The Lock