1 July 2014

See Ya June!



2014 is over half way done. So weird. I'm not sure I'm ready for Autumn or Winter just yet. July starts with the Tour de France coming to Leeds. Which is super exciting for me. There will be more volunteering, hopefully more gardening and hanging out in the sun.


I cut my fringe back in! Had a weekend sleepover in Lancaster; we went to the beach, went to a butterfly hours and on a very strange night out. All with friends I don't see too often, and an awesome little baby too. Dixon and me found an amazing place for brunch. Eva met our friends husky, Lexi. They are best friends. My first sunflower opened. And, I started volunteering at the RSPCA!
________________

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving your thoughts. I love to hear what you all think and I do read every single one soooo if you have a question, feel free to ask!

chloe x

Lifestyle Blog // Nature, DIY, Coffee // By The Lock Lifestyle Blog // Nature, DIY and Coffee // By The Lock