29 May 2014

Trees.

When I first got these photos back I was really disappointed. 27 photos all with no real consistency taken over a few months (between February and May) and a lot were blurred too due to bad lighting. When I got home I had a look through them on my computer, and realised a bunch of them actually went together really well! Some are Golden Acre Park, some are Hall Park, some are right on my street or buy our local train station. I just love the way trees look on film. (I suppose I always have). I particularly love the lilac-hue on the first few and the hidden wood pigeon in the first. 


Camera: Olympus XA2 // Film: Not sure on brand, expired ISO 200.

______________

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving your thoughts. I love to hear what you all think and I do read every single one soooo if you have a question, feel free to ask!

chloe x

Lifestyle Blog // Nature, DIY, Coffee // By The Lock Lifestyle Blog // Nature, DIY and Coffee // By The Lock