15 April 2014

Top 5 - April

Getting into knit-wear at the wrong time of year, everything about this jumper is SO beautiful(via. Topshop)

I don't gave much use for a hip-flask really, but I love everything about this one so I'm sure I could find some way of using it. (via. Urban Outfitters)

I need more nice t-shirts... and I love pizza. So this t-shirt is perfect. (via. Spotted Moth)

Space pants!! That glow in the dark, pretty amazing. It would be awesome if it had a matching top too. (via. Modcloth)


I saw this triangle bed set  in store last week and loved it straight away; I carried it around for a while. Then put it back... I'm an idiot. Definitely going back to get it. So pretty. (via. Wilkos)
____________________

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving your thoughts. I love to hear what you all think and I do read every single one soooo if you have a question, feel free to ask!

chloe x

Lifestyle Blog // Nature, DIY, Coffee // By The Lock Lifestyle Blog // Nature, DIY and Coffee // By The Lock