3 January 2014

Top 5 - January

I am in desperate need of a new necklace, and this wishbone pendant is just perfect. Actually the whole store is pretty perfect. (via. Oliver Yew)

Every pup deserves personalised treats! I still have distant dreams of getting a dog of my own some day soon and I will definitely be putting in an order for one (or two) of these cutters. (via. Name that Cookie)

Yep, a healthy food book thing on a wishlist at the beginning of a new year! Original huh? This year I am going to eat as much fruit and vegetables as possible, and I'm thinking of starting to have at least one day a week as a raw day, so this recipe book would definitely come in handy. (via. Amazon)

I am on the lookout for a calendar for my craft room and I am so in love with this one! March and Mays illustrations are so good I'd have to frame them. (via. 1canoe2)

It doesn't matter how many pairs of Vans I ruin within a couple of months of buying, I can't help but want more. I miss wearing trainers. These black on black ones are next on my list. (via. Office)



I am going to try and do one of these every month this year. I hope your Friday is awesome! The weather is awful here, I am dreading getting to work. x

___________________

4 comments:

  1. I have those exact black vans and they serve me so well. such a huge fan of the whole brand. :]

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Same here! Not sure why I love them so much. Can't wait to get my hands on them

      Chloe x

      Delete
  2. I kind of feel like I need that wishbone necklace right now.. And Vans? Classic.
    Liz
    www.liz-makes.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. That wishbone necklace really is so perfect, and unique!
    Love your blog, new follower via bloglovin :)
    Miche from Buttons and Birdcages

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving your thoughts. I love to hear what you all think and I do read every single one soooo if you have a question, feel free to ask!

chloe x

Lifestyle Blog // Nature, DIY, Coffee // By The Lock Lifestyle Blog // Nature, DIY and Coffee // By The Lock