1 January 2014

Hello 2014.


After buying the worst 2013 glasses I could find last year (who designs these things?!), I decided to do it again this year! I'm going to try my hardest to do it every year from now on. It will be pretty cool to look back on them once we have a bunch. 

I'm still on the fence as to whether I am going to set myself any 2014 goals... I set myself a lot of goals but I am pretty crappy at actually meeting them. I did not hit one of last years. There is loads of stuff I want to do in 2014, way too many to put down on one list. Some are small things (I want to embroider more) and some are huge (a complete health overhaul), which ones do I concentrate on the most? I'll have to get back to you on that. Either way, 2014 is going to be an awesome year! Happy New Year.

____________________

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving your thoughts. I love to hear what you all think and I do read every single one soooo if you have a question, feel free to ask!

chloe x

Lifestyle Blog // Nature, DIY, Coffee // By The Lock Lifestyle Blog // Nature, DIY and Coffee // By The Lock