31 December 2013

Buh Bye 2013.

↑The highlight of my year was riding bikes in Barcelona. And exploring some amazing places↓

I'm still kind of in shock that another year is about to pass. 2013 was a pretty good year! Probably the best one yet. And I am so excited for 2014 to start. I am dedicating everything to making sure I enjoy every single second of 2014. You never know when people are going to leave, or things are going to change, so I need to enjoy them whilst I can (that sounds kinda morbid, huh? It isn't supposed to!). I want to do a lot of new things this year, and I can't wait to start.

What are your New Years plans? I'm off into town to celebrate with a bunch of friends, town is something I would usually avoid like hell at New Years, but I'm looking forward to it. I hope you have a blast whatever you decide to do. And, I hope your 2013 was awesome, and that your 2014 is even better!!

_____________________

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving your thoughts. I love to hear what you all think and I do read every single one soooo if you have a question, feel free to ask!

chloe x

Lifestyle Blog // Nature, DIY, Coffee // By The Lock Lifestyle Blog // Nature, DIY and Coffee // By The Lock