1 November 2013

See ya October!


October was almost perfectly Autumnal. Mostly bright blue skies and crisp orange leaves. I am looking forward to November going into full blown Autumn mode. I'm going to buy new a new coat and boots. Maybe I'll be smart this year and buy some wellies before the snow turns up? Who knows. How was your month!?


This October I made an improvised sausage casserole that was one of the best things I have ever cooked! I tried a new beer from my favourite brewery; it was rhubarb flavoured!!  I had lots of hot chocolates and stews. I pulled out my boots; I have found a new love for boots. I shared a pizza recipe! I started to volunteer for Kirkstall Community Garden and had the best time clearing an allotment plot. I ate tonnes of fruit (and tried figs for the first time!). I went to see a show. Morrisseys book came out! I set up my sewing machine and started on a quilt. Most excitingly of all though, we booked our apartment to go to the Tour de France next year! Alps... we're coming for you!
_________________

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving your thoughts. I love to hear what you all think and I do read every single one soooo if you have a question, feel free to ask!

chloe x

Lifestyle Blog // Nature, DIY, Coffee // By The Lock Lifestyle Blog // Nature, DIY and Coffee // By The Lock