4 November 2012

Nail Time

// Rimmel 405 Rose libertine & Rimmel 805 Grey Matter with zig-zag nail stickers //

Pink & Grey, maybe the best colour combination ever? My pink nail varnish is on its way out, so the texture came out a bit crappy but I still love this combination. I think I may have over done the zig-zag nails now though, I need to get around to ordering some different shaped manicure stickers.

Today, I really need to go buy some weatherproof shoes as Tuesday I am volunteering at a local dog sanctuary. I need to be prepared to trundle through some mud with those pups. I've already chosen the one (or three) I am desperate to bring home, Dixon does not approve of having a dog in the flat. Better luck next year? Hope you're all having an amazing weekend.

2 comments:

  1. I LOVE them!! That color combo is genius!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic! I am your newest follower and was hoping that you would stop by my blog and follow me back!

    www.enjoyingtheepiphany.com

    Thanks,
    Sarah

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving your thoughts. I love to hear what you all think and I do read every single one soooo if you have a question, feel free to ask!

chloe x

Lifestyle Blog // Nature, DIY, Coffee // By The Lock Lifestyle Blog // Nature, DIY and Coffee // By The Lock