2 June 2015

Making it Happen.


It has been kind of quiet around here recently, and that is because I've been busy sewing and making stuff for my shop. I have also signed up for a Craft Fair which is only three weeks away... Not sure if I'm being incredibly optimistic/dumb to sign up to something so soon but its in one of my favourite buildings in Leeds where I always said I'd love to have a stall soooo I did it and signed up anyway. Now I have to get a serious move on to get a bunch of new things ready, which is pretty time consuming.

I've had a few people ask some sewing based questions since I started making my creations public, so a ton of posts are planned to share some tips and ideas for you. If you have anything you'd like me to help you out with or answer, let me know!


___________________

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving your thoughts. I love to hear what you all think and I do read every single one soooo if you have a question, feel free to ask!

chloe x

Lifestyle Blog // Nature, DIY, Coffee // By The Lock Lifestyle Blog // Nature, DIY and Coffee // By The Lock