1 February 2015

See ya January!


February; The birthday month! I turn 26 and I can't wait! I have plans to hang out with the best pals, potentially go to a life drawing class? Make a trip to Lancaster to see my favourite little guy. Dixon and me are off to see Interpol in Manchester! I also found out if I get made redundant; which will open up a ton of doors for me! 


January was a month of knitting! I started socks, hats and slippers!! And I started giving crochet a go... Although I haven't quite got the hang of it yet. I started on some of my new years goals! I spent my weekends in the woods with Eva. One of my amazing friends moved back to Leeds! HI KATE. I went to my first vintage fair. I finally plucked up the courage to get jewellery put in my almost closed septum piercing. It snowed! And was extremely cold... I'm ready for spring now.

_____________

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving your thoughts. I love to hear what you all think and I do read every single one soooo if you have a question, feel free to ask!

chloe x

Lifestyle Blog // Nature, DIY, Coffee // By The Lock Lifestyle Blog // Nature, DIY and Coffee // By The Lock