27 December 2014

2014 Blog Round-Up

The biggest thing of 2014 was bringing home a puppy! Puppys take up a lot  of time. But Eva is amazing, so I don't care one bit. Some other huge things happened too; my friend Amy had a beautiful baby boy (my first friend to have a kid and he is awesome), my brother got married, Dixon and me had our 5th year anniversary, I went to my first camping festival and staying a few nights in a log cabin.

I have never done a blog round-up, but this year I've done some posts that I really loved writing and I'm pretty proud of! So here they are, my blog highlights of 2014:


_____________________

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving your thoughts. I love to hear what you all think and I do read every single one soooo if you have a question, feel free to ask!

chloe x

Lifestyle Blog // Nature, DIY, Coffee // By The Lock Lifestyle Blog // Nature, DIY and Coffee // By The Lock