13 November 2014

Shop Independent this Christmas

There are SO many benefits from shopping independently! Mainly you get a unique, lovingly made product and you support those amazing, creative, hard working people, directly. No chain store to take their 99%! If you choose a local independent store your money goes right back into your community. Which is pretty amazing! 

I've put together a must-visit list of some of my favourite independent shops to help you start your search for the perfect gift. I would really really love it if you dropped me a link of you favourites shops too!


Accid Wosh has some seriously beautiful tie-dye bits that your family and friends will seriously love. I'm a big fan of candles and these tie die candles are up there with the best. People seem to think that socks are crappy gifts, they're wrong! Socks are really really great gifts, especially those that are acid washed!


Mmmm... Guacamole. If you're looking for some awesome stocking fillers, check out Cous Cous Bang Bang. I'm a huge fan of a tote bag, and I absolutely love their Sex, Drugs & Guacamole design (even the colour!!). I'll be getting myself one of these real soooon. Also, Flat White?! So good!


Got a little person in your life? Then give Lemon and Magnolia a look. Her bloomers kill me, I've bought a pair for a little dude in my life already and they are the cutest. They're all stitched by one seriously talented lady who uses some of THE best fabric I've ever seen. The hardest thing is choosing.


For the writer in the family get over to Aubergine Fox. Their dipped twig pencils are amazing, I would love a set of those! And they have a super good selection of notebooks which pair together with the pencils beautifully. You can never have enough notebooks in my eyes.

________________________

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving your thoughts. I love to hear what you all think and I do read every single one soooo if you have a question, feel free to ask!

chloe x

Lifestyle Blog // Nature, DIY, Coffee // By The Lock Lifestyle Blog // Nature, DIY and Coffee // By The Lock