13 October 2014

Explore.


I have always really sucked at satin stitch, but I'm pretty happy with how this turned out! Although its a little wonky if you look up close. I freehanded the whole design other than tracing a circle for the outside of the planet. I regret using a dark colour for the lettering, I think a gold colour would have looked a lot better. I couldn't face unstitching it though! This will eventually go on our living room wall... when we actually get around to putting stuff up on there.

____________________________

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving your thoughts. I love to hear what you all think and I do read every single one soooo if you have a question, feel free to ask!

chloe x

Lifestyle Blog // Nature, DIY, Coffee // By The Lock Lifestyle Blog // Nature, DIY and Coffee // By The Lock