15 March 2014

Top 5 - March

I am in love with this bluebell dress, I can't wait to get my hands on it. Come on Spring! (via. New Look)

I can't get over how perfect the colour of this record player is! My record collections getting bigger, so I think it's time for a new one. (via. Juno)

This box shelf is amazing, it'd look awesome in our living room. Actually everything in the Senkki store would. (via. Senkki)

These plates!! They are so beautiful, I want every single one of them. (via. Marinski Handmade)

I've been on the lookout for a backpack since getting the pup; A shoulder-bag isn't really practical when walking in the woods! This polka dot one is perfect. (via. Asos)
____________________________

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving your thoughts. I love to hear what you all think and I do read every single one soooo if you have a question, feel free to ask!

chloe x

Lifestyle Blog // Nature, DIY, Coffee // By The Lock Lifestyle Blog // Nature, DIY and Coffee // By The Lock