13 October 2013

Recently.



1 & 2// I painted our living room! I'm pretty proud of myself for doing it without making any major mistakes/having any help. Our house is currently painted magnolia and I hate it. Everything is going white. 3// Oh mangos, where have you been all my life?! I am currently knee deep in a mango obsession. I can't get enough of them but I still haven't mastered cutting them open properly. 4// A visit to Dixon parents means hanging out with the not-so-pups anymore. This grumpy guy is Alfie. 5// It has been pretty miserable here the last few nights, but it has made our street pretty green. 6 & 7//  I took advantage of the time indoors because of the rainy cold weather, grabbed a tonne of coffee and started on a quilt! I'm pretty impressed with it so far, I can't wait to finish it up and give it away. I'll share the full thing once I've gifted it!

_____________

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving your thoughts. I love to hear what you all think and I do read every single one soooo if you have a question, feel free to ask!

chloe x

Lifestyle Blog // Nature, DIY, Coffee // By The Lock Lifestyle Blog // Nature, DIY and Coffee // By The Lock