16 August 2013

Top 5.

I haven't done a top 5 in a while, so here it is! At the minute I am constantly searching for things for our new home, so this selection has a lot of homey things in it. I'm kind of worried that our house is going to be EMPTY, I mean we're going from a 2 bed flat to a 3 bedroom house. We need to get our hands on some awesome things to fill it up with. I am never going to be the minimalist type. On the house front, we pick the keys up on Monday! I am so excited. Happy Friday.


I am desperate for fancy jewellery, this moon ring is just perfect. I love the look of hammered gold. Christmas is way too far away for me to start a list, right?

 
This silk bird scarf is too beautiful to wear, I'd hand it on a wall to show off to everyone. I think it would look amazing in front of a window too.

Everything by Emily of The Black Apple is beautiful, I'm planning to get a couple of her prints for our new house. This tattooed lady is at the top of that list. Shortly followed by this guy.


I can't wait for planting season to come back around, our new house has a huge garden and this cute planting box is exactly what I want. I can't wait to grow flowers and herbs.


I love these long wired handing lights, the element looks amazing too. They remind me of old detectives offices.

___________________

1 comment:

  1. I really like the ring, too. To hell with time, I'm starting an Xmas list! Also, very cool lights. Edison bulbs are my favorite.

    xo Ashley

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving your thoughts. I love to hear what you all think and I do read every single one soooo if you have a question, feel free to ask!

chloe x

Lifestyle Blog // Nature, DIY, Coffee // By The Lock Lifestyle Blog // Nature, DIY and Coffee // By The Lock