16 June 2013

Fathers Day.


This is my Dads book. He gave me it when I was maybe 9 or 10, I think. Its full of the most amazing illustrations. I've mentioned it before but my Dad is the reason that I love and know so much about nature and animals, specifically birds. We used to refer to this book all the time when I saw something I didn't recognise, and I still do that now. There was never any bird my did didn't know everything about. I'd test him, picking a page at random and he never had any problems.

To celebrate my all-knowing Dad, today Dixon and me are hoping on the train back to my home town where we're going for a meal with my parents, my brother and his fiancees, and her parents. Here is to all Dads. Enjoy your day whatever you have planned.

_______________

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving your thoughts. I love to hear what you all think and I do read every single one soooo if you have a question, feel free to ask!

chloe x

Lifestyle Blog // Nature, DIY, Coffee // By The Lock Lifestyle Blog // Nature, DIY and Coffee // By The Lock