1 May 2013

See Ya April!

This month! What an amazing month. I have had a blast. It's amazing how positive a little sun can make you feel, isn't it? I hope you're all feeling just as positive about the coming months as I am. Mays diary is packed full. A bridal shower which means a visit to a spa (AH!) and a boat trip! And, more excitingly, we fly to Barcelona!



This month I sewed my own skirt, and it withstood multiple wears! I finished a little embroidery hoop. I bought myself the first flowers of the years (pink tulips!) and planted some wild flowers of my very own (and some for the bees too). I went to see the Leeds Roller Dolls, had chance to hang out with my childhood best friend. I rote a little for the Awesome Blog. It was National Dirty Otter day! I got tattooed my the wonderfully talented Sway. I finally changed my broken inner tube and went for a 12mile bike ride (ouch!). I bought a million dresses. I got to spend some a lot of time on the balcony and I'm so glad the boats are back and passing us by all day. What was the highlight of your April?

_________________


Come and follow me on instagram: chlough, twitter: chlough, and bloglovin! Want to be a May Sponsor?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving your thoughts. I love to hear what you all think and I do read every single one soooo if you have a question, feel free to ask!

chloe x

Lifestyle Blog // Nature, DIY, Coffee // By The Lock Lifestyle Blog // Nature, DIY and Coffee // By The Lock