1 April 2013

See Ya March!

March, what a wonderfully cold month. I seem to have been busier than I have ever been! Meaning I had less time to write. A few work trips have knocked me off my pace and the cold has made me hibernate. Its okay though! April will be a month of organisation. I promise (sort of). Maybe Springwill turn up too?



In March I celebrated By the Locks First Birthday and shared some of my favourite postsI made naan a hundred times. I planted bonsai trees! And it snowed! I made train trips to Manchester and Durham. But, March really was a month of sewing. It was full to the brim with fabric and learning. I sewed my first zipper and button hole. I made a few bags, a mac cover, mastered using elastic and interfacing. I made some baby bloomers (and plan on making a whole load more). I also learnt a bunch of new embroidery stitches and started my first cross stitch. Oh, and I purchased the coolest mug ever. Phew! How was your March?

_______________


 ps. Come and find me on Instagram, follow me on bloglovin and now vine (username: chloe green)! + Don't forget I'm still running a button swap

3 comments:

  1. did a similar march post today as well. :) love your blog!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww, you are so cute! Love love your hair!
    Lovely blog, I'm a new follower on gfc and bloglovin for sure!

    SHE WALKS Blog

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's so cool that you sew!! I love to sew! Good job on the bloomers! :) If you ever want to visit my blog, you can see some things I've sewed! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving your thoughts. I love to hear what you all think and I do read every single one soooo if you have a question, feel free to ask!

chloe x

Lifestyle Blog // Nature, DIY, Coffee // By The Lock Lifestyle Blog // Nature, DIY and Coffee // By The Lock