18 November 2012

Recently Enjoyed.

This week has been tough, a huge mixture of feelings. Earlier in the week I sat, and failed, an exam. It really stunk (I mean really stunk). I didn't take it well at all. It made me question a lot of things. Dixon took the brunt of this (thank you for being nice, pet). But as Dixon says, "Nothing is going to get better unless you make it better yourself", so it's safe to say I feel a lot better about everything now.

The week ended with a little stitching, some amazing mail, a Friday chip shop tea and onto a weekend filled with more biking, a trip to the market, tacos, beers and a pre-tattoo appointment (which I am STOKED about).



1// Last minute studying... (doesn't work) 2// I'm thinking of planning a party, focused around these straws! 3// Started a new hoop. I'll post photos when I'm finished. 4// Chips and mushy pea tea. 5// My battered old vans (which I love) pre-bike ride & 6// Half way beer on our bike ride at the Brudenell.

What did you do this week? I hope you all had an amazing time whatever it was! Next week starts healthy eating for Dixon and me so expect some super healthy recipes. Oh, and find me on Instagram; 'chlough'.

2 comments:

  1. Sorry to hear that :(
    Glad that things turned around though.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No worries! Every cloud and all that :)


      chloex

      Delete

Thank you so much for leaving your thoughts. I love to hear what you all think and I do read every single one soooo if you have a question, feel free to ask!

chloe x

Lifestyle Blog // Nature, DIY, Coffee // By The Lock Lifestyle Blog // Nature, DIY and Coffee // By The Lock