29 August 2012

A little adventure in bageling.


You poach bagels before you bake them!? Who knew! I didn't have much involvement in making these other than the finishing (and eating), Dixon did everything. Mine are the ones topped in flax seed, Dixons are jalapeno and cheese (which smelt so good, i was pretty jealous). I was pretty impressed with how they turned out, they smelt and tasted great! We'll definitely be making them again, and trying out some different varieties (sundried tomatoes please).

The recipe we used is here, if you're interested.

1 comment:

  1. I've never thought about making my own bagles. Fresh baked goods are the best.

    Next, you should try donuts... :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving your thoughts. I love to hear what you all think and I do read every single one soooo if you have a question, feel free to ask!

chloe x

Lifestyle Blog // Nature, DIY, Coffee // By The Lock Lifestyle Blog // Nature, DIY and Coffee // By The Lock