16 April 2015

Top 5 in April

Absolute in love with these screen-printed envelopes, the colours and patterns are perfect! (via. Karolin Schnoor

This mushroom teatowel is too good to be used as a tea towel! (via. MirDinara)

Urg, this gold bangle!! I love everything about it. Maybe I'll treat myself next month!? (via. A Ways Away)

How unbelievably good is this tie-dye bed spread!? Its hand dyed too, no machine printed rubbish. (via. Accidwosh)

I don't own enough pins! This 'Not You' one is the absolute best! (Via. RoseHound)

__________________


1 comment:

Thank you so much for leaving your thoughts. I love to hear what you all think and I do read every single one soooo if you have a question, feel free to ask!

chloe x

Lifestyle Blog // Nature, DIY, Coffee // By The Lock Lifestyle Blog // Nature, DIY and Coffee // By The Lock