7 February 2015

365 Photo Project // Day 27 - 36

Day 27// Sweetcorn and Chili. Told you I was going through a sweetcorn phase.
Day 28// Becoming a fan of socks over tights.
Day 29// Stew & dumplings. The best winter food. 
Day 30// Dogs in jumpers, never gets any less cute.
Day 31// Finally finishing off some embroidery I started AGE ago.
Day 32// Bunting sewing! My first ever batch and it turned out amazing.
Day 33// Knitting in bed, I got to a hard bit of my sock pattern...
Day 34// Crap days at work result in wine. Yep.
Day 35// Hanging with Dixon in our favourite place.
Day 36// Bolognese! (Sorry for all the food photos...) 
_________________

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving your thoughts. I love to hear what you all think and I do read every single one soooo if you have a question, feel free to ask!

chloe x

Lifestyle Blog // Nature, DIY, Coffee // By The Lock Lifestyle Blog // Nature, DIY and Coffee // By The Lock