23 October 2014

Top 5 in October.

How cute are these felt Narhwals!? I think I'm going through a Narhwal phase... i love the big dipper bear too. (via. Mount Royal Mint)

I can't get over this ring! I love how its a little uneven, and SEVEN sapphires, come on! (via A Pair of Bluebirds)

Holy fudge. Waitrose stock this salted beauty, and its a reasonably price. Vegans of England rejoice! (via Waitrose)

What a totally genius idea! I would cover my house with this patterned paint roller design. (via. The Painted House)

How amazing is this Keepcup?! I'm desperate for one and this is so nice!  (via Urban Outfitters)

______________

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving your thoughts. I love to hear what you all think and I do read every single one soooo if you have a question, feel free to ask!

chloe x

Lifestyle Blog // Nature, DIY, Coffee // By The Lock Lifestyle Blog // Nature, DIY and Coffee // By The Lock