1 October 2013

See Ya September.


September was the first full month in our new house. I may finally be getting used to it here, I am definitely enjoying it and looking forward to getting to know it better. I can't believe we're now into the 10th month of the year, it will be 2014 before we know it! Come on Autumn, I am ready.


In September I made my most favourite pizza ever; super thin base and caramelised onions! I enjoyed sitting in the yard for my morning coffee. We made a trip to the Yorkshire Bicycle Show, and I got myself a Yorkshire bike cap which I love. I painted our living room, all by myself! I have never decorated before. I ended up covered in paint, but the room looks pretty good. I got a new sofa delivered. I am in love with it. I discovered how much I love mango. I got some instagram photos printed, I spent time in the yard soaking up the last of the summer sun.

___________________

1 comment:

  1. Very beautiful photos ;)

    I follow you beautiful blog. I hope you will follow me back and I will wait for you in my blog www.gabusiek.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving your thoughts. I love to hear what you all think and I do read every single one soooo if you have a question, feel free to ask!

chloe x

Lifestyle Blog // Nature, DIY, Coffee // By The Lock Lifestyle Blog // Nature, DIY and Coffee // By The Lock