31 December 2012

The end of 2012 & a Thank you.

It's daunting trying to sum up a whole year in one little post and probably pretty boring for you to read. 2012 has been really great, lets leave it at that.

One thing I have to mention though is way back in March, I started this little blog. I had always had a few blogs I read on and off. That short-list started getting a lot longer. 'On and Off' turned into every day. All those amazing people I read daily inspired me to create my own. And here we are! Although this is a pretty small blog, I wanted to thank all of you for reading. It really does means the world to me hearing from you guys and seeing you come back to read again and again.



Tonight, I am going to a friends house for a little get together. We'll eat, drink and watch the fireworks. That sounds like absolute bliss to me. I am not one for battling the crowds on New Years Eve. Whatever your plans are this year I hope you have the best start to 2013 possible. See you in the next!
_____________

2 comments:

Thank you so much for leaving your thoughts. I love to hear what you all think and I do read every single one soooo if you have a question, feel free to ask!

chloe x

Lifestyle Blog // Nature, DIY, Coffee // By The Lock Lifestyle Blog // Nature, DIY and Coffee // By The Lock