28 October 2012

Hello Yellow

It has been a while since I shared with you my nails, to be honest I've really been staying quite plain and simple recently. Right now though, I am working through a mild obsession with yellow. It's a big step for someone who rarely ventures away from black, gray or navy. Maybe its the Autumn leaves but I can't get enough!! I went out and got myself a beautiful  golden cardigan from H&M last week, and decided to get some matching nail varnish. Yellow isn't a colour I've ever wanted on my nails before. I paired it up with this super nice deep berry red. I love it! Could be up there with my favourite ever nails, what do you think?

// Nail Varnish used: Black Cherry by Natural Collection & Yellow by Barry M //



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving your thoughts. I love to hear what you all think and I do read every single one soooo if you have a question, feel free to ask!

chloe x

Lifestyle Blog // Nature, DIY, Coffee // By The Lock Lifestyle Blog // Nature, DIY and Coffee // By The Lock