31 December 2015

Bye Bye 2015

Its the end of 2015 and the perfect opportunity for me to pass on my thanks to every single one of you. I opened By the Lock Handmade back in May and since then have been blown away by support from you guys. Everyone that liked, shared and bought from me, you are awesome. Everyone that came to see me at the couple of craft fairs I did, everyone that took a business card or sticker and complimented my work. Everyone that put faith in me and ordered a custom order. Thank you for the endless support from the wonder Etsy Team Leeds guys. Thanks for every instagram photo like and twitter retweet; it really means the world to me and I cannot wait to keep going into 2016 and see what it will bring.

Whatever your plans are to see in the new year, have the best time! Here is to an awesomely creative 2016! 

___________________________

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving your thoughts. I love to hear what you all think and I do read every single one soooo if you have a question, feel free to ask!

chloe x

Lifestyle Blog // Nature, DIY, Coffee // By The Lock Lifestyle Blog // Nature, DIY and Coffee // By The Lock