30 May 2013

Barcelona - Insta.

Hi. I'm back in England after my third visit to my favourite city on the planet, Barcelona. I love that place! Every single street is beautiful and packed full of the most amazing little cafes and bars. George Orwell lived there, Dali lived there, I want to live there.

Our apartment had a sea view. I spent a lot of time watching the boats going by from our balcony. I cried whilst watching Postal Service. I danced to Wu Tang clan. We hired bikes and rode 15miles along the coast. We saw the sun rise on the last day of Primavera Sound '13. I got crazy sunburn on my arms and back (you should see the skin flakes). I went on my first big wheel ride, and my second. We explored Park Guell. Had the best time on the beach and drank the best caipirinhas. We ate burgers and drank beer.

I shot a couple of rolls of film, which I'll share when they're developed. I also have a bunch to filter through on my digital. For now, here are the instagrams.



1// Don Simon Sangria on the beach 2// Beach balls games 3// Primavera sound big wheel 4// Damm Lemon and the view from our apartment 5// Boats Boats boats 6// 15mile sea front bike ride 7// Sadness in the airport on the way home.

4 comments:

  1. When I studied abroad last semester, Barcelona was one of my all-time favorites. Something about finishing up a to-go cup of sangria while watching the magic fountain at dusk...it's a wonderful place, isn't it?!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The best place! Everyone should go there.


      chloex

      Delete
  2. You live in ENGLAND! I would kill.. seriously kill.. It's always what you don't have though. right? Your adventures seem like they were so much fun. You saw Postal Service and Wu? oh my gosh!! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I never really see what makes people think England is attractive. I mean, its a good place sometimes, but the weather SUCKS.


      chloex

      Delete

Thank you so much for leaving your thoughts. I love to hear what you all think and I do read every single one soooo if you have a question, feel free to ask!

chloe x

Lifestyle Blog // Nature, DIY, Coffee // By The Lock Lifestyle Blog // Nature, DIY and Coffee // By The Lock