3 January 2013

Top 5: Blue & Gold


It was a happy accident some of my favourites this week matched up perfectly! These are also influenced by me dying for the better weather to get here. Is anyone else feeling that way now the new year is here? Come soon sunshine, please! I want to go to parks and have picnics.

1// Lucy Pevensien in Navy by Vanilla & Laces // I've admired Abi's handywork for a while now she makes these amazingly simple, vintage looking dresses. They are super cute, and all sewn especially for you! This one is my favourite of a great bunch. A perfect picnic or boating dress! 

2// A Yacht to Talk About Sandals from Modcloth // Starting to see a bit of a nautical theme here? Completely not hoping to go to a lake anytime soon.... These sandals from Modcloth are possibly the nicest sandals I've ever seen, they look super comfortable and the metal trim is beautiful!

3// Bugs A6 Notebook from Paperchase // How amazing is this?! I've been trying to think of a year long collecting project and looking for a notebook to document it in. I've no idea what its going to be yet, but I'm pretty sure this is the notebook for me! Paperchase always have amazing notebooks. I love bugs.

4// Buzz Worthy Beauty Necklace from Modcloth // What did I just say? I love bugs! I also love gold necklaces, and I really want to build up my collection this year. This bug piece is definitely something that would spark conversations. It's going right down onto my birthday wish list.

5// La Sardina from Lomography Shop // I have a whole bunch of film cameras with half films in that I just never get around to finishing and developing. But, that still doesn't stop me from wanting more. This spring/summer is going to be documented so much and this hella cute camera is perfect for the job!

______________

4 comments:

  1. OMG I am in love with that dress! So many beautiful things! Happy new year xxxx
    http://rainingcakeandcookies.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the dress too! super cute collar! so glad I stumbled upon your blog! new follower!

    happy new year!

    Saralyn

    www.studiomaisonblog.us

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this breakdown! bugs and boats - do we really need anything else? And I've been looking at that bug necklace for AGES...
    -Z

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Exactly!!! Oh, you should definitely treat yourself to it!

      chloex

      Delete

Thank you so much for leaving your thoughts. I love to hear what you all think and I do read every single one soooo if you have a question, feel free to ask!

chloe x

Lifestyle Blog // Nature, DIY, Coffee // By The Lock Lifestyle Blog // Nature, DIY and Coffee // By The Lock