18 December 2012

Party Nails

Today is my first Christmas party! Woohoo. But, I've had a bit of a girly nightmare involving a dress! I ordered, paid extra for next day delivery and it did not turn up. Which lead to me running into town after work to attempt to find something else (which I obviously didn't). So, pre-warn little black dress it is. It doesn't bother me that it's an old dress. It is Christmas & I  had wanted to treat myself! Oh well.

Here are my special Christmas party nails, wow its touch to photograph silver nails!


// Ciate - Purple Sherbet //  Topshop Nails - Eyes of Steel // Barry M - Topcoat //

___________

4 comments:

  1. What a great nail design! I love it :) I just found your blog and I'm really enjoying it :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the purple! A perfect dress is hard to come by.. but that's why that LBD never fails you! Have fun.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ahh love this design! Reminds me of unicorns lol which is a very awesome thing - thanks for sharing!

    <3 Megan
    http://kiddotv.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. How pretty your nails look!! Somehow I found your adorable blog through a comment, I'm definitely following! =)

    Ergo-Blog

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving your thoughts. I love to hear what you all think and I do read every single one soooo if you have a question, feel free to ask!

chloe x

Lifestyle Blog // Nature, DIY, Coffee // By The Lock Lifestyle Blog // Nature, DIY and Coffee // By The Lock