24 October 2012

Recently Enjoyed



1// Roasted Chestnuts! Perfect way to heat yourself up whilst wondering around town on a weekend 2// Baby figs, the cutest fruit? Pretty tasty too. 3// More home brewing. Blueberry and Pomegranate cider, can't wait for these to be finished. 4// Golden yellow seems the most perfect colour to wear in Autumn. The cardigan is from H&M 5// Dixon and me had a trip to Newcastles quay side whilst visiting his parents in Sunderland, Turned out to be a beautiful day. 6// Pink leaves! 7// Spending a sleepy weekend with the puppies. 8// Opening a new bag of coffee is my favourite thing! 9// New fabric all the way from Thailand, they have weird ideas on what a fat quarter is over there, but I get more material so it can't complain! Excited to start a new quilt with these.

What have you been enjoying recently?

4 comments:

  1. I love chestnuts! Lots of people don't even know you can eat them :p And those fabrics are so cute! Where did you get them from? xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, when i got them my friends were super curious and thought they tasted crappy. i love the. My fabrics are from this ebay shop (http://myworld.ebay.co.uk/luckyfabrics/&_trksid=p3984.m1497.l2754) they did take a while to arrive ! but worth it

      chloe

      Delete
  2. oh how I miss roasted chestnuts, they always bring back memories of bonfire night :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yes! i used to roast them on my parents fire when i was a kid, i definitely should eat them more


      chloe

      Delete

Thank you so much for leaving your thoughts. I love to hear what you all think and I do read every single one soooo if you have a question, feel free to ask!

chloe x

Lifestyle Blog // Nature, DIY, Coffee // By The Lock Lifestyle Blog // Nature, DIY and Coffee // By The Lock