22 May 2012

Week in Instagram









This weeks round up comes a little late, but life is busy! Last week was all about getting ready for the race, saving for our holiday, tasty food, relaxing and enjoying my first ever face mask (completely in love with them). The sun came out, and my blueberry is doing amazing! I was really worried it was going to die, but how great does it look? Berries this year, maybe? The golden fleece is in a Starbucks in town, its from the Leeds coat of arms, which is definitely the coolest I've seen. Leeds is full of awesome things like this. Also, how cute is Dixon?

 I hope your week was as great as mine.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving your thoughts. I love to hear what you all think and I do read every single one soooo if you have a question, feel free to ask!

chloe x

Lifestyle Blog // Nature, DIY, Coffee // By The Lock Lifestyle Blog // Nature, DIY and Coffee // By The Lock